Sure, there are numerous phone and communication options for businesses, but small business owners crave simplicity, flexibility and lower costs than traditional PBX systems. (For those of us who need more than just a cell phone and voice mail greeting, ‘virtual phone sytems’ like Onebox fill that sweet spot between price, features and ease of use.)
OneBox offers an all-in-one virtual phone solution that features professional greetings, auto-attendant, online faxing, voicemail, conference calling and VoIP solutions to make business management and professional and personal communications easy.
OneBox offers a 30 day free trial, free set up, no long-term contracts, anytime cancellation and a wide range of calling and communication solutions.
The plans include VoIP plans such as Receptionist, Messaging, Executive and LIVE Receptionist.
- Executive offers 100 minutes for $16.95, 400 minutes for $19.95 and 2000 minutes for $29.95 per month and 1 mailbox;
- Receptionist offers 2000 minutes and 4 mailboxes for $49.95 and 2000 minutes and 10 mailboxes for $79.95 per month.
- Live receptionist offers 100+2000 minutes for $199.95 and 250+2000 minutes for $499.95.
- Additional minutes are billed 10 cents for executive and receptionist plans and 3.9 cents for live receptionist.
If you are looking for a solution to calling and communications, OneBox offers business phone solutions at affordable prices and with convenient payment options. The Onebox virtual PBX system only bills for the actual talk-time; meaning that calls on hold are not charged and calls to voicemail are not charged against your account minutes.
Features of OneBox
- No fees to transfer to an existing toll free number
- No set up fees, minutes are not billed for calls on hold, when transferred to you or when leaving a voicemail message
- Different plans available including Executive, Receptionist, Unified messaging and Live receptionist
- Low cost per minute billing. Availability of international phone numbers
- Free to port existing numbers into the servic
- Simple online interface, professional greetings available
- Messages deliverable via fax. Spoken words can be converted to text at $.02 per word
- Text to call speech feature, speed dial list of frequently called numbers
- Online calendar and email. Direct Inward Dial (DID) for receptionist plans
- Month to month billing, no long-term contracts or commitments
- 30 DAY TRIAL
Onebox Reviews and Feedback – What Users Like (and dislike)
- It is free to transfer an existing toll-free number
- No set up fees, no commitments and no contracts
- Free 30 day trial
- Free to port an existing number to use OneBox services with your number
- Availability of international numbers and purchase of vanity numbers at a one-time fee of $30.
- Accounts are easy to create
- Calling interface is easy to understand and use
- Plenty of call recording options and call screening options
What some users do not like? In researching Onebox, we found that a small number of users don’t like the online interface, though most are happy with it. If you find it confusing at first, they do have dedicated support people to answer your questions.
OneBox is feature loaded and a solution to business and personal calls because of ease of use, affordability and convenience of calling from your PC.