Nextiva Fax : Why choose nextiva instead of a traditional fax machine?
This makes it easy to send faxes either by email or from a Microsoft application through your phone or a web portal.
Since copies of all faxes are kept at Nextivafax.com, you will never have to worry about losing faxes because they are stored on secure service and you can access them when you want to, even when your computer is switched off.
The NexivaFax.com servers are accessible online from any computer at any time.
The payment arrangement for this ultimate fax solution is flexible because although you subscribe annually, you do not have to pay for the service at one, you can pay month to month basis without any contracts or commitments.
Features of Nextiva Fax
- Excellent customer support and after-sales service ad low overage rates.
- Easy and fast access to the Nextiva Fax servers from anywhere in the world and at any time.
This ensures convenient access to past fax documents
- Excellent value, 44.7 percent discount on services paid for a year in advance.
- Local fax numbers in 44 states, British Columbia and Ontario.
- Provides great fax quality and online fax storage for up to one year
- US based support, Fax number assigned to customers.
- Redundant network to ensure reliability and stability.
- No hidden fees, different plans for single users and business plans.
Review of Nextiva Fax – Some Things To Keep in Mind
When you decide to get the Nextiva Fax, you will need to choose a local number by area code. Here are some of the downsides of the Nextiva Fax you should know about:
- Only one email address can send the faxes.
- Nextiva Fax does not offer toll free fax numbers. It costs $5.95 to port a number in and out.
- Users can fax unlimited number of documents at a time to up to 5 recipients only.
Nextiva Fax Benefits
The Nextiva Fax solution also has many benefits that users get to enjoy. Here are some of the most notable features you need to know:
- Nextiva Fax offers very low pricing and is an excellent solution to those people who wish to have local fax numbers. Customers get to enjoy a free 30-day trial period to test out the fax services before making a purchase.
- Faxes sent through Nextiva Fax are high quality and very clear. The vendor is Mac-compatible and users can send faxes from one email address but can receive faxes on 5 different emails address.
- Single user plan goes for $8.95 monthly and comes with 500 free incoming and outgoing pages. One page costs 2 cents only.
- Support is offered via toll-free telephone, online chat and support tickets. There is also a searchable knowledgebase and a brief FAQ on their site for customers.
Nextiva Fax is a cost-effective and simple solution for business and personal faxing.